- 35-4, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- +82-2-6002-6456 / +82-2-2223-2573
- Opening Hours
- 10:00-18:00 Every Mon, Off New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year (3 days), Korean Thanksgiving (3 days), Christmas
- Every Monday, Jan 1, Lunar New Year holidays, consecutive holidays of Chuseok, Christmas
Pulmowon’s Museum Kimchikan is Korea’s only food museum selected as one of the top 11 food museums in the world by CNN. Museum Kimchikan promotes all that is great about Kimchi by researching Korea’s traditional food, kimchi, and the kimchi-making culture, and has been engaging in various projects to promote the globalization and popularization of kimchi, as seen in its halal kimchi. Via the various activities that Museum Kimchikan offers, please taste, feel, and enjoy kimchi.
20% discount on admission fees (kimchi-making and souvenirs are not eligible for discounts)
* 1 coupon applies to one person’s admission fee (20% discount)
- The admission fee only includes museum. Souvenirs, hanbok-wearing, and kimchi-making will be charged separately.
- The Kimchi-Making Experience needs to be booked on the Museum’s official website (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(For more details, go to www.kimchikan.com/en/)
Terms and Conditions
1. Limit 1 coupon per purchase
2. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash
3. Coupons are intended for single use only
4. Valid from Aug 16 – Oct 14, 2018