- 300, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
- Opening Hours
- Mon~Thu, Sun : 11:00-21:00
Fri~Sat : 11:00-23:00
- The SEOUL SKY observatory is the first in Korea, fifth tallest building in the world. It is located at the top of the Lotte World
Tower standing 123 stories and 555 meters high.
It is the only place where you can take in a gorgeous
360-degree view of Seoul , the capital city of South Korea
Roaring with brilliant history and dynamic modern culture.
- 27,000KRW -> 21,000KRW
Terms and Conditions
1. Limit 1 coupon per purchase
2. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash
3. Coupons are intended for single use only